Welcome to our Developer Guidelines. By using our APIs (the "Services"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). Please read these Terms carefully before using our Services.
We are committed to providing our Developers with a secure and reliable API experience. We will do our best to keep our Services up-to-date and free from bugs and security vulnerabilities.
Our Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not guarantee that our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We may make changes to our Services from time to time, but we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by such changes.
We are usually available to answer inquiries, provide assistance, and answer questions between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM (CEST) on weekdays. We are closed on weekends and public holidays. If you have any questions or need assistance regarding any of our services, please don't hesitate to contact us on Discord. We would be more than happy to help.
We require that you:
- Use the Services only in accordance with applicable law and our Terms.
- Do not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or any related systems or networks.
- Do not interfere with or disrupt the Services.
- Comply with all applicable export control laws, rules and regulations.
You agree not to:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services.
- Circumvent any security measures implemented in the Services.
- Access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product.
- Use any automated process or service to access or use the Services (such as a bot, script, or web crawler).
- Use or distribute the Services for any purpose other than its intended purpose.
- Copy, modify, or create derivative works of the Services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason at all.
Changes to Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting. By continuing to access or use the Services after modifications become effective, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you must stop using the Services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at our Official OWN3D Developers Discord server.